When planning a social event, Amy can bring a level of
professionalism, fun, and enlightenment to nearly any gathering.
Invite her to share her expertise for:
- Women's Workshop (i.e. self-esteem, health and fitness, dressing well)
- Networking Events (luncheons, morning presentations)
- In-Home Parties (Mary Kay, Avon, etc.)
- Wardrobe Exchange Parties (Everyone brings a piece from their wardrobe that they don't wear anymore, and then exchange with each other. Everyone benefits.)
Amy can customize a broad spectrum of topics that will specifically address the needs of your group. A small sample includes:
- "Dress for the Job You Want. Not the Job You Have"
- "How to Transition Your Closet as You Lose Weight"
- "I've Just Changed Jobs and Can't Afford a New Wardrobe"
- "How to Accessorize That Plain Black Turtleneck"
- "I've Got 20 Pairs of Shoes and Nothing to Wear"
- "What are the 'Must Haves' I Need for My Wardrobe?"
- "Do I Have to Wear 'The Trend of the Year' to Look Current and Up-To-Date?"
"I had a love/hate
relationship with my
came into my life...she gave me a whole new wardrobe right from my own closet!"
....Susie Bedsow Horgan,
Fresh Start Wardrobe Consulting
203-988-5137 ~ 203-230-8310
"Empowered Wardrobe - Empowered Life!"
Email me to get a FREE 30-minute Fresh Start Wardrobe phone consultation.